NET me UP
The tool can be used for all the phases and steps of Project Design and Management, from the drafting to the evaluation and follow-up. It allows to embrace different levels and stages of a project, its development and details, as well risks and monitoring
The aim of the tool is to seize the different phases and parts of Project Management, starting from its early design until the concrete closing details, in reference to European Programmes and fund typologies.
Cooperative learning, non-formal education, holistic approach, e-design, simulation.
- Create a set of needed elements related to the project you would design (e.g.: target group, place, etc.) on different colored papers
- Create a net with the paper scotch preferably on the floor requesting attention not to ruin it along the time slot you will need its use
- Requesting to create a certain relevance with the elements chosen for the project to be created
- Start develping the project accordingly
- Use the letters to give suggestion per each stage of the project development. a Variant can be the adoption of emails and online documents per working team
- Evaluate the system with special cards on the rope with the support of clothes pegs.
- Rope (2 mt)
- A4 colored papers (5 or 6 colors are needed) - the suggestion is to have a mixed colors pack
- A4 white paper (a full pack)
- 15 markers (preferably black ones)
- 1 set of markers for the trainers (4 basic colors are sufficient; if you would hold graphic facilitation during the development of the tool, better to have a full set of professional markers)
- 1 pack of clothes pegs
- 1 roll of paper scotch
- 1 pack of envelopes
The general outcome is to create a safe environments for designing, manageing and cooperating while dealing with a project.
On the other side, and especially with long-term, the tool pretends to serve as a monitoring system where partners can truly have dialogue and find sustainable solutions and agreements, avoinding at a high extent any misunderstanding.
The advantages is the increasing level of performance of the trainees, ther full understading of rights and duties when managing a mobility project which is settled on certain rules and multiple actors, the trust which the tool could create among those who adopted it, the valuable level of partnership and the opened dialogue we had.
The tool is still under the phase of refining and we want to tests it in different sectors of non-formal education and European grants.
The disadvantage has been shown when people who weren't expert enough in the sector of youth tried to develop the tool, and we are investigating how to improve this or at least how to mitigate this aspect.
More news when the tool will be refined, and as it is object of a currend educational reseaech.
DISCLAIMER: SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed cannot be held responsible for the inappropriate use of these training tools. Always adapt training tools to your aims, context, target group and to your own skills! These tools have been used in a variety of formats and situations. Please notify SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed should you know about the origin of or copyright on this tool.