Getting started with Internet of Things
Internet of things is a new trend in technology that will be soon part of our daily life. One day, we will have to teach it at school. The tool is designed to teach the concept to any one regardless of their background in an entrepreneurial way.
Learning to make an Internet of things project in an easy way without any prior knowledge in programming.
Learn by doing
- Presentation of the concept of Internet of things
- Demo of different IOT project involving sensors network, Android app and web services.
- Demo of programming the NODEMCU board with the online tool TUNIOT FOR ESP8266.
- Presentation of how to implement the tool in workshops.
- The audience will be divided into different groups and make a brainstorming about solutions from their field that integrate IOT
- Presentation of the ideas and discussion.
For a demo in the tool fair, I will bring:
- A computer
- different type of sensors and motors
- Android phone
- NODEMCU boards
Innovative ideas from different fields to solve community problems.
The tool could be presented in 1 hour and half but to be fully implemented it needs 3 to 5 days workshop.
DISCLAIMER: SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed cannot be held responsible for the inappropriate use of these training tools. Always adapt training tools to your aims, context, target group and to your own skills! These tools have been used in a variety of formats and situations. Please notify SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed should you know about the origin of or copyright on this tool.