The TOOL FAIR XV will take place in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Phone: +351 22 3747500
The arrival of the participants is planned for the 4th October before 17h.00 to Vila Nova de Gaia and departure on the 8th October after breakfast.
4th October 2021 check-in can start at 14h15
8th October check-out lasts till 12h00
Portuguese NA is taking all the necessary safety measures to ensure you a smooth and safe environment to cooperate and exchange (have a look at the dedicated section of the website about covid-19 security management)
Meanwhile, as promised, you can find below useful information, in order to buy your travel tickets to Portugal. You should send to the Portuguese NA your travel details, completing the following link: https://forms.gle/dtbbDbi65zSLR1Lv7
Participants selected and confirmed need to complete it will 7th September.
Please get in touch with your National Agency (the National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in your country) or Regional SALTO Resource Centre about the organization and booking of your travel (procedures, costs, Covid tests to travel (if applicable) and other related issues and book your travel/flights:
You need to book your arrival flight to Porto airport, with arrival on 4th October.
You can easily reach Vila Nova de Gaia by public transport (subway or bus) or taxi (only if previously agreed with your National Agency / SALTO). In the Infopack we will send you more information about it. Depending on the transportation and connections it can take you between 30 – 50 minutes.
- Departures should be booked for 8th October, after breakfast.
- We will assure your accommodation from 4th to 8th October, in single rooms. Meals will start from 4th October dinner to 8th October breakfast. No extra days/nights or meals can be booked.
- Please keep in mind that Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action only cover your accommodation and meals during the implementation of the activity. International travel costs, local travel costs to the activity venue, and other related costs are not covered or reimbursed by our NA.
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Please make sure that you have a valid insurance for the dates of the activity and all the time you will spend in Portugal or traveling. Note that this is not reimbursed.
- In addition, for the participants who have the European Health Insurance Card, please take it with you. For the ones who don’t have such a card yet, maybe get your card before departure, this is normally free of charge.
- Portuguese National Agency will not cover or reimburse PCR test (linked with your travel – if applicable), quarantine costs, vaccines, costs related to hospitalisation during and after the training and other related costs.
Portuguese National Agency will give you the needed support, but we would like to highlight that the participant is fully responsible for their own covid management.
You will not receive any Infopack before the activity because all updated information will be reported in the website dedicated to ITF on the Educational Tools Portal:https://educationaltoolsportal.eu/ITF/international-tool-fair-xv
For any matter, information, or issue related to TOOL FAIR XV - BACK TO THE FUTURE, please contact the following e-mail: email@example.com
HOW TO JOIN THE HOTEL:
You will be accommodated in:
Holiday Inn Porto Gaia
Adress: Rua Diogo Macedo, 220
4400-107 Vila Nova de Gaia - Portugal
Phone: +351 22 3747500
From the airport to the Hotel:
Step 1. Subway Line E (Purple) from Airport station to Trindade station
26 minutes, 15 stops
Step 2. Subway Line D (Yellow) from Trindade station to João de Deus station)
9 minutes, 6 stops
Step 3. Walk from João de Deus station to Hotel Holiday Inn
13 minutes’ Walk (1 km)
You can also catch bus 903 or 905 from João de Deus to the Hotel.
You can download the METRO map directly from this page.