Graphic Facilitation as a tool of learning
Graphic facilitation is the practice of using words and images to create a conceptual map of a conversation therefore it can be a valuable tool at non-formal learning enviroments.
to translate complex ideas into words and pictures which support the group productivity
1. Introduction with a doodle.
2. Warm up with a portrait drawing exercise.
3. Introduction of graphic facilitation (aims and ways of use)
4. Get to know the tools.
5. DRAW! Tricks and hints
6. Closing, reflection
A4 white papers 80 g 4 / participants (80 pieces)
20 pieces thin black marker
20 pieces thick black marker (Chisel)
20 pieces thick colourful marker
20 pieces of card board
1 masking tape
- some nice and some even nicer drawings of participants
- the awaken interest in visualization
- discoverd ability to draw / changing attitude /
One workshop can be enough to reach the mentioned outcomes, but usually practice is necessary afterwards.
DISCLAIMER: SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed cannot be held responsible for the inappropriate use of these training tools. Always adapt training tools to your aims, context, target group and to your own skills! These tools have been used in a variety of formats and situations. Please notify SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed should you know about the origin of or copyright on this tool.