Because I care
We are working on a pilot program that combining between empowering
human resources and raising awareness towards public sphere. As we are
talking about promoting our social and cultural environment towards an
To improve the critical perspective among the youth towards the environments they live in, and arising their awareness regarding their role in reshaping the public sphere towards an inclusive one.
Traditional Hand Crafts
1.A brief explanation about the traditional straw work, (5-7 min).
2. Show and teach them the technique they have to use.
3. Divide them into two groups.
4.Give them two papers with explanation about the product the have to produce and the time they have.
5. give them the materials and needed tools.
6.They have one hour.
7. What role do you take in the group? In this session every one get the opportunity for Processing his experience and check which role did he take as a part of a group.(20-15 min).
The materials needed in-order to implement the activity: projector, wheat straw and 8 awls.
1. The group partners acquired new skills in traditional handcraft.
2. 8 cup bottoms.
3. Personal growth experience, as a group member. (what role i take as a group member, and what should i do inorder to develop my performances, and elevate the group achievement.
DISCLAIMER: SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed cannot be held responsible for the inappropriate use of these training tools. Always adapt training tools to your aims, context, target group and to your own skills! These tools have been used in a variety of formats and situations. Please notify SALTO-YOUTH EuroMed should you know about the origin of or copyright on this tool.