Open Call for Youth Workers and youth organizations.
If you are a Youth Worker or representative of a youth organization in Lebanon, if you are ready to cross the line, jump in the game, experiment and challenge the mindsets about educational tools - this is the place to be!
Participants at the Tool Fair Lebanon 2018(TF) will be offered chances to shape and fine-tune their educational work, while sharing tools for learning with their peers, as well as participate in workshops led by others. In addition to the tools exchange program, participants will be provided with the opportunity to give and receive feedback and further develop their educational approach and strengths. The participants who will present the best educational tools will be able to attend the next international Tool Fair (XIII) in Croatia, to take place from 12th to 16th November 2018.
The TF Lebanon 208 will also contribute to the quality of tools at the SALTO-YOUTH Educational Tools Portal, and will provide an opportunity to expose your work to international colleagues.
Expected profile of participants:
We welcome participants who have created an educational tool and/or are willing to share and further develop their tools with colleagues working in the educational field
The Tool Fair is particularly directed at:
• Youth workers
• Trainers, facilitators, coaches
• Youth policy makers
• People working directly with youth
• Youth leaders, leaders of youth groups or representatives of youth organizations (local, regional, national, international…)
• Representatives of formal education working with youth.
• Youth project managers
• Able to communicate in English.
• Devoted to participate in the full process of the activity.
• Have visions and plans how to use what they learned in their work.
• Have the potential to develop their competencies in relation to the objectives of the activity.
Deadline: 1st June 2018
How to apply?
Please fill out the online application form. http://educationaltoolsportal.eu/en/application-tf-liban-2018