Expected profile of participants:
Applications are open for participants who have created innovative educational tool/s addressing the theme and/or are willing to share and further develop such tools during the TF Malta.
People from different sectors such as public and private are invited to apply so that discussions can be held about the transferability of tools into different sectors.
TF Malta is particularly directed at:
- Youth workers
- Trainers, facilitators, coaches
- Youth policy makers
- People working directly with youth
- Youth leaders, leaders of youth groups or representatives of youth organisations (local, regional, national, European, international…)
- Representatives of formal education working with youth
- Youth project managers
- Business sector representatives working with youth
- Able to communicate in English
- Devoted to participate in the full process of the activity
- Have visions and plans how to use what they learned in their work
- Have the potential to develop their competencies in relation to the objectives of the activity